Brandon J. Severino
[email protected] Professional Mortgage Experience
BOK Financial - HomeDirect Mortgage Vice President/Sales Manager June 2013-August 2017
*Helped develop a start-up internet mortgage division for BOK Financial
* Recruited and interviewed hundreds of job candidates and assisted in hiring of over 60 employees
* Division exceeded BOK Financial sales profit goals for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
* Worked with lead providing companies, and internal/external marketing companies to make sure we received tools for
* Continued to prospect for customers and close loans while managing. * Direct manager for team of 4 loan officers. Answered day to day questions about processes, systems, and assisted with
customer complaints Veterans United Home Loans Team Lead/Loan Officer May 2007-June 2013
* Sold VA Home Loans to Veterans across the United States.
* Lead a team of 7 other loan officers. Ran bi-weekly meetings, answered daily questions and helped team reach their goals
* Built relationships with previous customers and realtors in efforts for repeat business and referrals
* Managed a pipeline each month of approximately 20-30 clients that were under contract to purchase a home by a given
* Helped train new employees and answer their questions related to the day to day job duties of a loan officer Indymac Bank Loan Officer July 2006-Dec 2006
* Sold purchase and refinance home loans in all 50 states
* Made cold calls to potential customers to sell them on refinancing their home
* Received extensive sales training and ongoing sales call evaluations to improve sales skills American Equity Mortgage Loan Officer January 2006-June 2006
* Sold purchase and refinance home loans to local qualified home buyers
* Top producing loan officer in second month of employment
* Developed creative ways to increase business and make up for lack of incoming leads
Hello, I have 11 years of mortgage experience as a Loan Officer, Sales Manager, Vice President, etc. I pride myself in being detail oriented, making sure my clients are educated about the mortgage documents they are signing, and treating each client as if they were a member of my family. Please choose me for your mobile mortgage notary closings in KS AND MO!!