Greetings! I am Angela Brooks, a commissioned Notary Public in California offering personal and business (Direct and SS) notary services.
I am a critical part of real estate transactions because I am a well trained, certified Loan Signing Agent that real estate companies rely on to complete their business with integrity, precision, dependability, and efficiency. When I do a good job, you get the credit resulting in more business for your agency! What I offer:
- I am a member of National Notary Association with current NNA background clearance.
-I am a Loan Signing System (LSS) certified Loan Signing Agent.
- I hold $100K E&O and $1MIL General Liability.
- I am detail oriented and will ensure your documents' signing requirements are error-free before leaving your client.
- I will service most of your signing needs (1st & 2nd Mortgages, Reverse Mortgages, HELOC, Loan Modifications, VA Loans, etc.).
- I will sign at hospitals, care facilities, and prisons.
- I am fully mobile (includes hotspot, printer & scanner, even table and chairs) allowing me to meet you/ your clients ANYWHERE.
- I will complementary hand deliver your document packets after signings when possible.
- When hand delivery is not possible, UPS and FedEx docs will be transferred for receipt on time.
- I am flexible to take appointments/assignments 24/7 and even Holidays. See my list of areas below. Call, email, or text 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for an appointment or assignment request. I will respond in a timely manner. Please note this is not an exhaustive list, other areas and distances may be negotiated with additional travel fees:
Arden-Arcade, Amador County, Auburn,
Benicia, Bethel Island,
Calaveras County, Cameron Park, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Colusa County
El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove
Fairfield, Fair Oaks, Florin, Folsom, Foothill Farms
La Riviera, Lincoln Village, Lockeford, Lodi, Loomis
Morada, Napa, Nevada City, Nevada County, Newcastle, North Highlands, Orangevale
Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta, Rio Linda, Rio Vista, Rocklin, Rosemont, Roseville
Sacramento, Vacaville, Vallejo,
West Sacramento, Wilton, Woodbridge, Woodland 94510, 94511, 94533, 94558, 94571, 94590, 94591
95207, 95212, 95221, 95237, 95240, 95258,
95603, 95605, 95608, 95616, 95620, 95621, 95624, 95628, 95630, 95632,
95641, 95642, 95650, 95652, 95658, 95660, 95662, 95670, 95673, 95677, 95678
95682, 95683, 95688, 95691, 95693, 95695,
95746, 95762, 95757, 95765,
95824, 95826, 95827, 95828, 95833, 95834, 95835, 95842, 95843, 95864,
I am a transplant from Tennessee, with my California residency now 13 years strong. I can't think of any other place I rather be! Providing loan signing services gives me the freedom of self-employment, while also providing a valuable and professional service to others.
I subscribe to the bi-monthly National Notary Association Newsletter to keep updated on industry trends and changes. Life-long learning is what I value to ensure that I do a good job for you! When I do a good job, the outcome will be GREAT for you! And if you are a business client, my goal is to provide a great experience for your clients to contribute to creating opportunities for increased business for you.
I am at your service so give me call. I look forward to working with you.