As a Certified Signing Agent, I understand the mutual benefit of representing you in a personable manner with a professional demeanor.
Well qualified Notary Signing Agent who has proven the ability to meet strangers and make them feel comfortable. I am attentive to details, reliable, with strong time management skills and integrity.
NNA certified with background check and E&O. Have conducted hundreds of loan closings, including purchase, refinance, and HELOC transactions.
1. Communicating with the lender/title at the table in an effort to save a loan.
2. Signing loan documents correctly to comply with state and lender requirements.
3. Read and comply with signing instructions AND closing instructions that accompany each loan package. Notarizing correctly.
4. Accurate and detailed reporting of the signing status to include tracking number, issues or items of mention.
5. Return shipment of the loan package within 2 hours of the signing during business hours. Courses completed: NNA Notary Signing Agent Certification includes TRID Closing Disclosure training November 2015 NNA Notary Essentials October 2015
I am a Retired Master Sergeant with the U.S. Army. I was the Administrative Non Commissioned Officer for a Battalion which handled personnel records. Attention to Detail has always been my motto.
Real Estate Agent for a numerous years, retired to pursue the Notary Signing Business.
Volunteering and working with the community has enabled me to interact with different cultures and organizations.