I am an experienced signing agent that doesn’t miss signatures, dates or initials. I ensure that the borrower has a great signing experience and correctly fills out all of the forms. I make sure the PCOR, Notice of Right to Cancel, 1003, and all major docs are all filled out completely and signed/dated properly. And I’ll be sure your docs are returned promptly to you… I don’t miss the drop off times. You can be confident that you have a flawless signing with me and I’m looking forward to working with you. I am an individual who enjoys meeting new people. As a Loan Signing Agent I get the best of both worlds...meeting people and providing a service. What a life! Certifications:
* Certified Texas Notary Public (over 5 years experience)
* National Notary Association (NNA) certified as a Loan Signing Agent
* National Notary Association (NNA) certified as a Public Notary. * Loan Signing Service (LSS) certified as a Loan Signing Agent Memberships:
* American Association of Texas Notaries
* American Notary
* American Notary Association
* National Notary Association (NNA)
I am retired and have started my 2nd career running my own business as a Loan Signing Agent. Looking forward on helping borrowers thru the process on filling out their forms.
Organization Member: Knights on Bikes
Role: Spiritual Mentor (Ordained Deacon in the Catholic Church since 1999)
The Knights on Bikes is an extension of the Knights of Columbus. Except the Knights on Bikes utilize their motorcycles to promote the goodwill to others. We provide services such as fundraisers, escorts and bike tours throughout our region. I ride a 2012 Harley Dyna.
I sincerely believe on giving back to our community.