• MA in Health Services Administration, Webster University, Kansas City, Missouri
• MA in Management and Leadership, Webster University, Kansas City, Missouri
• BS in Biological Science and Research , Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kansas
• Medical Billing and coding degree, Devry University Kansas City Missouri
• Cornell University Executive leadership certification in progress expected October 2020 • John Hopkins University COVID-19 Contact Tracing Certification July 2020
• Amazon Flex courier and logistical operations self Director Sept 2019 to Current • Certified Notary Public State Of Missouri and Kansas
Highly successful, resourceful, visionary and performance driven Practitioner with a passion for developing leadership abilities in others, brings a wealth of talent, experience and achievements that include: • Considered an extremely effective Practitioner who ranks in the top echelon of leaders.
• Earn numerous personal and corporate honors and awards for exceptional performance.
• Technically astute with a talent for improving the efficiency and productivity of data gathering and reporting systems.
• Translating Strategic Vision into reality by developing a team of believers.
• Changing an organization’s culture and the way business is conducted.
• Turning poor performing operating units into models of efficiency and productivity.
• Breaking down communication barriers that impede organizational growth
• Offer an entrepreneurial attitude with proven abilities in strategic business planning, financial management, marketing, and operational management..
• Skilled in identifying and capturing new clients through targeted marketing and negotiation skills.