Summary of Qualifications
13 yrs + of Customer Service experience
11 yrs + in Intake Eligibility for customers in need 3 yrs + experience as a Reviewer 2 yrs + experience as a Team Leader 1 yrs + of Supervisory/ Leadership experience SKILLS:
• Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
• Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
• Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
• Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required.
• Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
• Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills.
• Have a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, community leaders, and others. • Perform work-error free according to all the program management and department standards
• Audit staff files for an error-free performance
• Excellent time-management skills organized and ability to prioritize. • Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Consistently achieve goals and deadlines developed for areas of responsibility
• Good writing and verbal communication skills. • Ability to track data
• Experience handling confidential paperwork
• Experience handling federal funds for CEAP, WAP, UNMET NEEDS, and HRP programs
• Knowledgeable of federal guidelines and procedures
Please let me introduce myself. I am Anel G. Vela founder of BlueArrow Business Solutions. In August of 2021, I was laid from my former workplace. For many, losing a job can be hard and challenging but for me, it was a blessing. It opened many other opportunities, new challenges, and a new journey. During this time, I have prepared myself to become a Certified Loan Signing Agent, as well as to learn bookkeeping services with the purpose to take care of my family and help others do the same. My background goes as follows: American School of Chicago, IL (High School Diploma), Bank Teller at Amegy Bank, Office Assistant at Mechanic Industrial Supply, Call Center Team Lead, Customer Service Representative, Disaster Case Manager, Housing Specialist, File Reviewer Specialist, Benefits Processor Specialist, Program Assistant, Client Services Supervisor at BakerRipley located in Houston, Texas. I have always brought positivity, dedication, experience, and personal knowledge to my work. You can be assured that I will always stay on top of all the details of a deal to provide a smooth and easy-going transaction. As well as to stay humble to learn from the experience of others. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time either on my phone at 346-345-7662 or at my email email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you! Anel G. Vela