I am new to the industry, NNA, LSS (Loan Signing Service), and Notary2Pro certified. I've completed several signings since completing my training. Prior to becoming a Notary/Loan Signing Agent I had the honor of servicing 20+ years in the military (Army) before retiring in 2017. My military experience has taught/prepared me to be able to collaborate with title and mortgage companies as well as third party vendors to meet with borrowers, sellers, and buyers; to facilitate paperwork regarding loans, purchases and sales of real property (also known as closings). Interact with clientele from diverse sociocultural, educational, and ethnic backgrounds. • Ensuring all lender requirements are met by conducting quality checks on loan documentation submitted. • Complying with privacy laws by properly disposing of non-processed paperwork with personal and financial data.
• Performing duties properly and ethically.
• Maintaining proper procedures, files and regulations.
• The safeguarding of borrowers' private financial information.
• Ensuring that signer is aware and understand the documents he/she is signing without interfering with the transaction on behalf of either party
• Directing signer to where information can be found should questions arise
• Ensuring that signer is of sound mind and is not signing under duress
• Informing signer of document which explains his/her rights to cancel transaction within a given frame time
• Returning all signed documents to escrow company immediately to ensure that there is no lapse in time to record documents as needed in the various entities involved
Proudly serving Houston and surrounding areas 24/7.