Greetings, my name is Angelia Capparra, owner of Roving Quill Notary Solutions, LLC. I am a notary commissioned by the Commonwealth of Virginia. I am also commissioned to perform Remote Online Notarizations (RON). I am available outside of normal business hours for those signers that require late afternoons, late evenings, weekends and holiday signings. I am available to meet clients at a location of their choosing. I provide services in the counties of Fauquier, Prince William, Quantico, Stafford, and the city of Fredericksburg and those locations within 30 driving miles of Stafford. I am a notary committed to paying attention to details during the entire loan closing process. I understand the need to ensure that:
• All “scan backs” are performed within two hours of a signing;
• All docs are shipped out on time;
• Borrower(s) are provided with a printed copy (not double side printed or emailed);
• Oath or affirmation is performed when required;
• Notarizations are performed in person;
• Quality review check is performed by me before docs are submitted by me; and • Respect is shown for a signers’ culture. I will adhere to all guidelines in the Virginia Handbook for Notaries.
I will adhere to the National Notary Association’s signing agents code of conduct.
I will never force a signer to sign documents nor will I provide legal advice.
I will work with seniors and/or individuals with disabilities.
I look forward to meeting your notarial needs. I am a member of the National Notary Association (NNA), the American Association of Notaries, and the American Society of Notaries (ASN). I have multiple certifications through the NNA. I enjoy meeting new people and look forward to providing friendly and professional services to all of my clients.