Key Bank: Laurel Road·
Post-Closer· Bridgeport, CT June 2021 — Present
Post-Closer is responsible for assisting the closing and Mortgage Lending team once a loan has made it to completion and must be closed out of our database.
• Reviews executed closing package from beginning to end to make sure all was completed correctly. • Follows up with title companies, loan officers, appraisers and relators on any missing or unsigned documents from the closing package that are needed to close for funding and escrow
• Onboarding loans once they are complete and properly maintaining records of closed out loans. Holler Law Firm·
Closing Coordinator· Milford, CT June 2019 —June 2021
The legal assistant works in the fast-paced scheduling department aiding borrowers and closing attorneys with coor-dinating scheduled appointments for various real estate transactions across the United States.
• Liaison between title companies, real estate attorneys and borrowers to ensure a successful refinance closing • Works in fast pace office multi-tasking numerous tasks and being lead of small team and delegating work tasks
• Accountable for paying high-attention to details on escalated issues and finding a sufficient and speedy solu-tion South Oxford Management·
Assistant Property Manager · East Haven, CT February 2019 — May 2019
Assistant Property Manager aids the Property Manager in the productive, fast-paced operation of the apartment community.
• Served as property’s financial backbone by handling various financials such as invoices, budget plans and collecting rents of current residents
• Performed APM duties such as hiring staff, tending to property, and concentrating resident retention rates
• Maintained marketing efforts for the properties by curating ads for various marketing platforms and planning community
Published, enterprising public relations graduate of Howard University with exceptional communications, real estate and public relations training. Specialties in real estate with a concentration in mortgage-lending and post-close. De-tail-oriented and collaborative strategic planner interested in bringing various skills set to assess in customer service.
Areas of Strength:
• Scheduling Coordinator • Advertising & Marketing • Post-Closing Agent
• Property Management • Public Relations • Logistics Coordination
• Housing Counselor • Communications • Social Media Coordination