Full-time Mobile NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent/Notary Public (and Chief Solutions Provider) not a p/t gig, it's a F/T dignified proposition. "No Blanks! No Complaints! No Errors!" - "When Experience and Impeccable Integrity Matters" - "Service Exceeding Expectation" I have a passion for people and the business; project measured confidence and empathy to cultivate calm, ease anxious and/or occasionally irritable signers to expedite the process. I solve problems upfront so there's no surprises & QC all documents so paperwork is complete, scanned, shipped, and doesn't come back for correction, improving your bottom-line and enhancing Client relationships. Courteous and always Professional and recognize the key to good communication is "good communication". Now more than ever it's important to take care of your clients. You can count on me to protect signer privacy and your Client's document integrity and reputation. - Professional Compliant Document Presentations - Client's Home, Office, Hospital, Assisted Living, Jail, wherever needed.
- 12+ years Notary and Mortgage Loan/Real Estate Document Signing experience. 2000+ served. - $1,000,000 Prof. Liability E&O w/Cyber Security Ins.; 100,000 Notary E&O.
- NNA Certified/Background/DMV screened. Uphold SPW Best Practices, GLBA/TRID compliant.
- SIFT Capable; maintain "Our Records" account for added document exchange security, when client portal is not available.
- Meticulous/efficient document review/handling, prompt/response service
- Purchase/Refi/HELOC/Commercial Loan Signing Excellence; Reverse & VA Mortgage Specialization
- Seller/Buyer RE Document Signing Excellence (incl. out of state properties & 1031 Exchanges)
- Estate Planning Document Signing/Witnessing Excellence
- Available nearly 24/7; handle 10pm and 5am signings circumstantially and will travel 100 mi one-way
- E-docs/scanbacks = no charge.
- Keen eye for detail; maintain high ethical & professional standards.
- Small jobs, short notice, fix problems - me handling the tough stuff makes your life easier.
- https://www.signingagent.com/profile/160914858 Service area: Yavapai County; south/central Coconino County; north/western Gila County; northern/central Maricopa County. Primary communities served: Anthem, Ash Fork, Black Canyon City, Camp Verde, Centerville, Chino Valley, Clarkdale, Cordes Lake, Cornville, Cottonwood, Dewy, Humbolt, Jerome, Lake Montezuma, Mayer, New River, Paulden, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Rimrock, Sedona, Spring Valley, Verde Village, Village of Oak Creek (Big Park), Wilhoit, Williams, Williamson. Will travel north to Flagstaff/Williams/Seligman, south to No Phoenix /Glendale/Scottsdale/Sun City), and east to Pine/Payson - negotiable. Possess 15 years previous licensed experience in Mortgage, as a loan originator, underwriter, company closer, branch manager, and principal 1994-2009. Personally closed over 2500 home loans of all types in multiple states - was a Certified Reverse Mortgage Specialist & Military Housing Specialist. Have a high familiarity with all the pertinent documents - Lenders, Title/Escrow/Exchange, Real Estate, Identity, Estate Planning, etc. Possessing in-depth experience in complex A-Z loan/RE processes, maintain a high regard / keen sensitivity for needs of the many involved, from anxious borrowers & sellers to the Loan Officers, Real Estate Agents, Processors, Transaction Coordinators, Funders, Closers, Appraisers and Inspectors, Signing Service Schedulers and Owners, Attorneys, Escrow/ Title personnel under pressure and stress of constant short deadlines (apologies if left anyone out). I respect the expectations for my high professionalism and ethics in communications and customer care, and for me to be prompt, reliable, accurate, and efficient in document handling. I hope to hear from you soon. Please call/text 714.308.2366
- Husband, Father, Grandfather.
- Graduated UC Davis, BS Degree, Zoology with emphasis in Aquaculture; lived on a 7K acre ranch and managed a large commercial Trout hatchery. - Early career shift into Manufacturing/Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Industry in roles of Auditor and QA Director. Transitioned into the RE/Mortgage Finance Industry in 1994.
- Fishing and outdoor enthusiast; love teaching people how to fish "successfully" and how to not get bored doing it.
- Local Chapter Member of an International Charitable Organization, supports US Veterans and assists displaced persons locally and abroad.
3. Deed Only Signing/Single Doc Corrections - (40 mi 1 way
4. HELOC only - (40 mi 1 way)
5. Refinance/Purchase/HELOC/ -(41-65 mi)
6. Combo loan signings (add to base)
7. Reverse Mortgage Signing - (41-65 m)
8. TBD times &/or Rushes, Weekends, Holidays, 200+ pgs, and/or over 65 mi up to 85 mi (add to base)
Other Pricing Notes
Pricing adjustment may be required case by case including: 3 or more signers/large packages, travel distance/time, property accessibility, and time of day and/or weekend, assignment urgency, etc. "Fair and reasonable always" is one of my core business values, so please call. Please make respectful $ offers when made last minute, or for late evening, or weekends, or 200+pages, or require scanback approvals b4 shipping.