I provide a professional full-service notary signing service specializing in real estate loan closing for purchase, refi, loan modifications, HELOC, reverse mortgage, and commercial real estate loan closings. I am commissioned to conduct closings and notarize e-documents, HYBRID, and eClosings. I carry a $1,000,000.00 E & O Policy and am NNA Background checked annually. As a real estate broker agent, I have found that these skillsets have served me well in every profession I have been honored to be a part of, including having been a COO of an international corporation. I take my responsibilities quite serious and utilize the following attributes:
2. Meet deadlines
3. Possess the ability and knowledge to explain each document to the signer to facilitate their completion of the documents
4. Follow instructions precisely
5. Perform my duties to state law specifications
6. Striving for an error-free closing. If an error is made, accept responsibility quickly, offer an apology, and immediately set to make it right.
7. Develop long-term business relationships.
8. Build rapport with the client and creating a confident and comfortable experience for them.
9. To be customer service oriented while maintaining a professional environment
10. Commissioned Electronic Notary
11.Approved by Fidelity and First America
12. To continue my education and to stay current on all state and industry laws and requirements.
13. Ensure PCOR is completed correctly I received my Missouri Notary Public Commission that expires on October 14, 2023. My training through Notary2Pro has provided extensive in-depth knowledge. After successfully passing the exams with Notary2Pro, Loan Signing System, Pavaso, and the National Notary Association, I received certifications from these organizations. I continue to stay updated on new regulations and laws within the notary profession. At this time, I service the following counties for HYBRID, e-signings, and e-document loan closings:
A. St Louis
B. St Charles
I will travel to other counties for an additional fee. Of course, there is no county restriction for e-Closings. References will be supplied upon request.