1. Mobile MD State Licensed Title Producer/TIPIC/Loan Closer/Signing and "E-Signing" Agent with over 30 years experience.
2. MD State TIPIC Committee Chairman for the Maryland Land Title Association, (MLTA) - 2013.- 2020
3. Commissioned MD Notary Public since 1987.
4. Primary Signing Agent/Closer for Ryan Homes, Maryland Division.
5. National Notary Association (NNA) CERTIFIED SIGNING AGENT.
6. National Notary Association (NNA) BACKGROUND CHECK Certification.
7. $100,000 NNA E&O Insurance.
8. Member of the MLTA.
9. Attended the 2013 National Notary Association Convention and the 2013, 2014 and 2015 MLTA Conventions.
10. DEED Filing/Recording Services.
11. "E-Signing" Capability
12. Can handle any type of Notarial transactions, particularly Refinances, New Money Purchases, Modifications, Reverse Mortgages, HELOC's, Structured Settlements, "E-Signing" and much more. I hold a BS Degree in English, with a Concentration in Writing, from Towson University, in Baltimore MD. I am keenly aware of paying attention to detail, especially when taking part in such an important event as handling people's personal documents and real estate transactions.
30+ year Signing and "E-Signing" Veteran. National Notary Association (NNA) Certified Background Screened Signing Agent/ Licensed MD Title Insurance Producer/Notary Public/ Maryland State Title Insurance Producer Committee Chairman for the Maryland Land Title Association/ Primary Signing Agent for Ryan Homes in Maryland/ DEED Recording/Filing Services.
1. Maryland Licensed Title Insurance Producer with over 28 years Signing experience 2. Current MD State TIPIC Committee Chairman for the Maryland Land Title Association (MLTA) 3. National Notary Association (NNA) Certified Signing Agent and NNA Background Checked 4. E&O Insurance 5. Attended the 2013 NNA Annual Conference in Austin, Texas, and the 2013, 2014 and 2015 MLTA Conventions. 6. Can do E-Signings and DEED RECORDING/FILING Services
Other Availability Information
Can also do Worcester County and other places in Maryland, depending on the Fee. Available for Real Estate, and other Notary work, for Lawyers, Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Estate Documents. Experienced at DEED Recording/Filing and E-Signing Services.