ALERT: We fill out I-9 forms for new employees hired by U.S. companies; * CALL STEPHEN'S NOTARY AT 917-576-7942 or email, [email protected] for a safe in-person visit and drive-thru notarization.
Stephen's Notary is based in Riverdale section of Bronx at 236th St. and Henry Hudson Pkwy W. (TO EMAIL OR TEXT (SMS), SEE GREEN AREA BELOW PERSONAL BIO)
• THE ONLY REQUIREMENT: Prior to notarization, proof of identity is mandatory either in-person or during video call involving FaceTime, WhatsApp or Zoom. .
• OPTION 1: Visit us in person, present your photo ID and sign your documents.
• OPTION 2: After video call, bring the documents in person for notarization or hand over your documents from the comfort of your car.
• OPTION 3: Online options available.
• The legal fee: $2 per signature in-person. $5 online. Payments via cash, check, PayPal, Venmo, Cash APP.
• Consent-for-minor to travel, newly-released POA and health proxy forms are now available for notarization if needed.
* We specialize in notarizing power of attorney, wills, passport applications, travel consent for minors, divorce documents, work permits, true copies of vital records, vaccine exemptions, transgender paperwork, printed documents 50 cents per page and much more.
(Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily plus weekends, holidays; E&O insurance $50,000; background screened; we are fully vaccinated and boosted)
• 2006-Present. Licensed New York Notary Public. (Experienced in dealing with health issues as result of performing notarizations at hospitals, nursing homes, end-of- life facilities such as Calvary Hospital in Bronx, NY., etc) • Member of National Notary Association, American Society of Notaries; Active notary commission (01RE6145199) listed on NY Dept of State website.
• 1972-2005. Gannett Journal News, White Plains, NY. TV Editor, AP Feature Writing Award
• Veteran owned/member of American Legion