ALERT: Remote notarizations now legal in N.Y.
* CALL STEPHEN'S NOTARY AT 917-576-7942 or email, email@example.com for a safe in-person visit , drive-thru notarization or a remote notarization. Also ask about our online after-hours option.* Stephen's Notary is based in Riverdale section of Bronx at 236th St. and Henry Hudson Pkwy W. (TO EMAIL OR TEXT (SMS), SEE GREEN AREA BELOW PERSONAL BIO)
• THE ONLY REQUIREMENT: Prior to notarization, proof of identity is mandatory either in-person or during video call involving FaceTime, WhatsApp or Zoom. .
• OPTION 1: Visit us in person, present your photo ID and sign your documents.
• OPTION 2: After video call, bring the documents in person for notarization or hand over your documents from the comfort of your car.
• OPTION 3: Call us for a remote otarization. • The legal fee: $2 per signature in-person, $5 online. Payments via cash, check, PayPal, Venmo, Cash APP.
• Consent-for-minor to travel, newly-released POA and health proxy forms are now available for notarization if needed. (Hours: 9.30 a.m.-5 p.m. daily plus weekends, holidays; E&O insurance $50,000; background screened; we are fully vaccinated)
• 2006-Present. Licensed New York Notary Public. (Experienced in dealing with health issues as result of performing notarizations at hospitals, nursing homes, end-of- life facilities such as Calvary Hospital in Bronx, NY., etc) • Member of National Notary Association, American Society of Notaries; Active notary commission (01RE6145199) listed on NY Dept of State website.
• 1972-2005. Gannett Journal News, White Plains, NY. TV Editor, AP Feature Writing Award
• Veteran owned/member of American Legion